Position: Managed Services Support Specialist
Department: Managed Services
Reports To: Manager, Client Relations
Type: Full-time / Work from home
Experience: Minimum 2 - 6 years IT experience preferred, Customer Service background a plus
Functions: Customer Service/Information Technology
Salary: Based on experience
Under the direction of the Manager of Client Relations and within a team of Support Specialists, provide customer support to hosted users, Network team members and authorized contractors to ensure satisfaction in the use of hosted network applications and tools.
- Responds to client telephone calls, online chats, emails, and submitted support tickets regarding the application in timely fashion
- Performs troubleshooting as necessary to identify the root cause of issues reported
- Assist in daily tasks including password changes, user login setup, etc.
- Provide access and support to Tessitura clients, staff, and contractors for access to the network
- Provide training to users within a defined scope
- Troubleshoot network connectivity problems
- Troubleshoot installations and issues
- Maintain and produce documentation related to staff/client tools
- Under minimal direction, handle projects as assigned by the Client Relations Manager
- Assume assignments for the annual user conference.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency and ability to work well with customers of all demeanors
- Customer service oriented, a team player
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively within a collaborative and cohesive team based environment
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills
- Capability to handle variety of time-critical situations and identify prioritization
- Ability to multi-task effectively and to consistently meet assigned deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently and in groups.
Bonus Skills: Tessitura, Citrix Xenapp, Active Directory, 2X, Dualshield, VMWare, Confluence, Trello, and networking.
Location: This is a work from home position