The Tessitura Network is comprised of more than 580 of the world’s premiere arts and cultural organisations using a common technology, the Tessitura Software®, in order to achieve operational excellence. Our Network members include theatres, orchestras, performing arts centres, festivals, dance companies, opera companies, museums, and university arts affiliated departments and venues. Company efforts are guided by a team of globally-located, highly-qualified industry professionals.
Tessitura also develops related products and provides ongoing support and consulting services for Tessitura Software® user organisations. Operating in eight countries worldwide, we continue to expand our presence in the European region and require an exceptional team member to join us as an Application and Support Consultant to service our current and future licence holders in Europe who now include more than 60 pre-eminent arts and cultural organisations.
Are you someone who:
- Has strong and demonstrated interpersonal, communication, customer service, and relationship-building skills.
- Has great project management skills and can manage their own time efficiently with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and follow schedules.
- Has the ability to work calmly, effectively and flexibly with a large number of clients/licensees, staff and other professionals representing a wide diversity of personalities.
- Has solid technical experience in arts/cultural software and its use and application in an operational/business context (experience of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and proficiency in T-SQL preferred).
- Enjoys working independently in a virtual environment, is self-sufficient with the ability to work on and prioritise a wide variety of complicated tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Shares our values of Collaboration, Innovation, Excellence, Egalitarianism and Community.
The Application & Support Consultant will work from home, be based in the UK and be expected to travel throughout the region. They will report to the regional director and will provide essential services to the growing list of UK, Ireland and European licensees, including but not limited to:
- Using our Helpdesk application, provide accurate and prompt troubleshooting assistance to users for the breadth of the Tessitura software to cover the areas of ticketing, fundraising, reporting, customer relationship management and online transactions.
- Assisting users in troubleshooting Tessitura issues via incoming telephone calls.
- Providing assistance to Tessitura licensees for installing and upgrading the Tessitura application including the database, client files, SOAP and REST services and associated server components.
- Providing project management and consulting/training/business analysis and technical expertise for the implementation of the Tessitura and related software at member organisations.
- Providing post implementation consulting, training and technical expertise in the use of Tessitura and related software at member organisations.
- Performing data mapping and conversions into Tessitura from multiple and varied data sources, ensuring that data integrity issues are identified and proactively addressed.
- Preparing and presenting at the global Tessitura Learning and Community conference and other conferences and trade shows.
- Demonstrating Tessitura to prospective licensees.
- Other related duties as required and assigned.
If you are interested in joining this strong, values-based organisation please submit your CV and covering letter together with salary history to the "Apply now" link below or to: email@example.com.